My tracking shows my order was delivered, but I can't locate it. What should I do?Updated a year ago
- Verify the shipping address is correct on your order confirmation.
- See if a notice of attempted delivery has been left by the carrier.
- Look around the delivery location and other doors/mailrooms/lobbies for your package.
- Contact any neighbors that may have accepted delivery for you.
- Wait 1-2 days. Occasionally, packages are marked as delivered prior to arrival.
- If you still aren't able to locate your package, please contact us within one week of expected delivery. We'll assist in any way we can.
Was this article helpful?