High Society Freeride logo
High Society Freeride logo

All articles


Everything you need to know if you decide you want to return an item.

What is your return policy?

Please contact High Society at [email protected] with your order number and reason for return. If a return is warranted, High Society will process the return and issue an RA number – packages cannot be shipped back to High Society wit

Can I exchange an item?

We cannot accept exchanges by mail at this time. You can place a new order for an updated item, and separately mail the return back to us once we provide you with an RA number.

I don't have the original box for my return. What should I do?

All iSUPs and accessories must be returned in a box. If you no longer have the original packaging that it came in, any box that fits all of the items can be used for the return.