How do I safely use my iSUP?Updated 10 months ago
- Observe all local and national laws.
- Always wear a coast guard approved Personal Flotation Device.
- Never use the board beyond your skills or abilities.
- Do not use the board in adverse weather conditions.
- Minors must be supervised at all times.
- Learn about your paddling area. Ask locals about currents.
- Ankle leashes are not recommended in swift water. Waist leashes with quick release mechanisms are recommended for areas where the leash may get caught in river strainers or obstacles such as trees, rocks or bridges.
Was this article helpful?